A universal medical device
Problem: Electronic devices connected to the patient gets unorganized and tangled when the patient needs to be transferred to another place.
NEED Statement: Introduce a universal medical device and cable holder to help solve the problem.
Beneficiary: Patient,Surgeon, Administrator, Nurse
Description: Salient attributes of the laser pointer ring:
- An analysis is made to understand the different type of patient table mostly used in hospital.
- MR compatible materials must be considered during the design process
- The cable holder can then be designed accordingly to cater to all or most of these varieties
- It is a reusable device that improves patient safety at minimal cost to the buyer, so shows a huge potential for commercialization
- High economic feasibility as it is a reusable device
- Reduce burden of all supporting staff and improve safety in OR