A movable stretcher for all times
Problem: Uncomfortable position for patient to transfer to second table. Surgeon do not a good ergonomic point of view to perform surgery
NEED Statement: A movable stretcher to transfer patient without any complication.
Beneficiary: Patient, Surgeon
Description: A robotic arm with the following attributes:
- The table has the ability to be resized in height. Legs of the table are fixed by bolt and nut and can be easily screwed on/off by the operator. The bolted joint also contains gasket which makes it safe when it will be fixed. A rotational small motor is used to change the legs’ position just with a button.
- The table with wheels moves in rail. The mechanism of the CT table and the caster wheels is in a linear motion
- When the table is in position the desired distance and the location of CT table can be fixed by means of breaks (manual operation) or an automatically using a simple program and arrow keys.
- Safer, accurate process requiring a smaller number of people
- Comfortable for both patient and surgeon
- Less complicated process saving a huge amount of preparation time
Please evaluate our project here
Go back to All project
For furthur query about the project, please contact here