An integrated endoscope with blood suction function
Problem:Endoscope has to be taken out of the body and insert a different "rod" to suck up blood which makes the system quite time-consuming and creates a lot of hassle.
NEED Statement: Use a built-in integrated suction pipe within an endoscope to perform such surgery.
Beneficiary: Surgeon, Assistant surgeon, Nurse
- A two-valve system is used where valve 1 creates high pressure enabling water to be transported into the body at the surgical region and valve 2 uses low pressure enabling blood to be drained out of the surgical region
- Suction is used to remove blood from the operating region.
- A rotating fan is used to create a vacuum which sucks in air through suction nozzle at the end of a pipe.
- Saves extra time and effort making the whole procedure easier for surgeon and assistant surgeons
- An instant clearer field of view to carry on operation