SurgeonAssist: A helper to focus more on surgery
Problem:The current system forces a surgeon to perform numerous manual movement of the patient to get better imaging. The surgeon also needs to make frequent pauses to wait for the nurse’s assistance.
NEED Statement: An integrated tool with voice and augmented reality to provide the capability of having control through voice and visualize body path through augmented reality..
Beneficiary: Surgeon, Assistant Surgeon
- Voice recognition commands (managing bed/ make phone call to Superior surgeon).
- Projecting 3D models and 2D slices to patient body.
- Sending images to make an agreement with superior surgeon.
- Acting as a translator between patient and surgeon.
- Send Screenshots to the senior doctor (no hassle of running out of OR).
- Take better images by initializing the CT scanner movement.
- Pull patient's medical records from database.
- Helps to make projections over the patient for the estimation.
- Helps in moving bed at optimal position.
- Document the procedure for administrative records reducing the time spent on documentation.
Please evaluate our project here
Go back to All project
For furthur query about the project, please contact here