Orthobot: A next Generation of Orthopedic Surgery
Problem:Crowded OR and unorganized tool table leads to increase in complication to perform surgery and contamination danger.
NEED Statement: To organize OR in an orderly manner to reduce number of staffs required and avoid contamination risk.
Beneficiary: Surgeon, patient, circulating nurse
- A new machine, Orthobot, which can hand necessary tools automatically.
- It can supply sterile material needed for the surgery (e.g bandage, bone cement, etc)
- The machine can be controlled simple buttons with a smooth surface so that they can be cleaned easily.
- Voice control can be added as an extra option.
- Access to required instrument faster
- Less operation time required
- No mess on the instrument table
- Risk of mixing sterilized and non-sterilized instrument is reduced
- Long term investment
Please evaluate our project here
Go back to All project
For furthur query about the project, please contact here